Sunday, 20 October 2013

A NEW BEGINNING


Welcome to Christmas Creations by Keryn and thank you for dropping by.
I am new to blogging this is my very first time and with a great deal of help from my beautiful patient daughter and encouragement from my wonderful Santa Sack swap partner (how lucky I was to get her) I have decided to have a go so please be patient as technology and I usually don't play well together. 
I have a love of sewing that spans over 2 decades and the thing I love to sew most of all is "CHRISTMAS!!"
I love to create and make Christmas goodies but this year I went a little crazy and when I looked around I was surrounded by Santa's, Reindeer, Snowmen all different shapes and sizes and the sewing room is bursting at the seams so I have decided that some of my goodies may need to find a new home.  So for the first time I will be selling my items through a blog.  I take great pride in my work and each and every article is make with love and care.  I use only good quality material and accessories and do my best to keep my items reasonably priced. Please refer to the polices and shipping page for more information but if you have any questions please feel free to email me as I am more than happy to answer any queries you may have so here I go -
I am thrilled to share with you my very first Christmas Creation..................

SANTA
This little Santa measures approximately 9inchs high.  He is weighted so he sits up by himself. 
Price - $25.00 each

SNOWY
Snowy is Santa's buddy and he is also approximately 9inchs high.  He is weighted and made from soft white fabric.  How cute is he.
Price - $25.00 each

MOOSEY
Moosey is just waiting for Christmas to come, looks like he has already been playing in the Christmas tree.
Price - $25.00 each

THE FAMILY
Just in case you needed them all this is what the family would look like together!!
Price $75.00 for the three.

So these are the first three of my creations with lots more to come.  I have different coloured scarves and some have different bells.  So if you are interested please let me know and I am happy to post or send other photos for you to look at.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog (this is very exciting) and come back soon as I will post some more things tomorrow.  Feel free to contact me
kerynbee07@gmail.com

With kindest thoughts
Keryn
 


12 comments:

  1. Well...look at you....you are a blogger....and a very cleaver one as well.....so very excited for you...now tighten that seat belt as you are now going to take an amazing ride....your Christmas goodies are totally amazing...well done to you K.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing and talented designer. A New Beginning, how exciting. You will be busy as your Santa's, Snowmen and Moosey's dance there way to new homes. I am so excited for you...... and now you are a blogger too.........K..Colorado USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging, once your start you just cant get off...lol love your chrissy friends, so cute and adorable...I am going to enjoy stalking your blog...well done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland, tis wonderful to have a digital journal of your creative journey. I love your chrissy friends! Would love a snowman and santa!! Please send me all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog land family. Your Christmas friends are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland! Looking forward to seeing more of your adorable creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to wonderful blog world. You'll find us all a very friendly bunch. Your sewing is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogland! Your creations are lovely....enjoy the journey, there's always something wonderful to see and do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to blogland. Oh love you fabulous creations. Just gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure you'll have great fun blogging and we'll all have great fun drooling over all your fabulous festive creations! :o) Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous! AND WeLCoMe to blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Kerryn - you will soon get adventurous with your blogging and be doing and adding all sorts of things to your pages!! I think you need a 'Follow Me' button on the side bar - Peg will be able to talk you through that!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete