Wednesday, 23 October 2013

A THOUGHT AND A PRAYER.

I wanted to start the day with a thought and a prayer for the people of NSW who are battling bushfires.  I wish I could send you some of this rain that has been hammering us all through the night.
I hope some good news comes your way.
 
..................................................................
 
We have had the worst storm overnight thunder, lightning and rain that just won't seem to stop.  My poor little dog who is scared of everything has spent a lot of time hiding under the bed!  So I checked on my boys in the sewing room and even some of those want to go and live somewhere else so today we have...................
 
BAG BABY SANTA

This little man is weighted to sit on his own and is approximately 6" tall.  Each one is different.
Bag baby Santa - $16.50 each.
 
BAG BABY REINDEER
 
I have a few of these different materials and scarves but all cute as can be.  Weighted like Santa and approximately 6 1/2" tall.
Bag Baby Reindeer - $16.50 each.
 
My favourite is two buddies hanging out together.. 
 
Well I am off to pack my very first order (how exciting is that).
 
Take care today and kindest thoughts
Keryn


3 comments:

  1. Congrats... and no wonder... your "friends" are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done....cute Chrissy friends :-)

    ReplyDelete