Sunday, 27 October 2013

BUNNIES IN THE GARDEN.

 
Well I have PLENTY of those at the moment, all shapes and sizes.  My gran baby loves them and gets very excited when they sit at or run past the windows.  I just want them to stay out of the garden and leave my plants alone.  They are not at cute as....

MY BUNNY

Good morning.....
I only have one of this style with the bag.
Bunny in a bag - $30.00

These ones are a little shy....

Dark Brown Bunny
I have one of these but she has no bag - Dark Brown Bunny - $25.00.
 
LIGHT BROWN BUNNY
I have one of these but she has no bag - Light Brown Bunny - $25.00.
 
LOP EAR BUNNY
I have one of these but she has no bag - Lop Ear Bunny - $25.00.
 
I hope you like my bunnies if you think one needs to live with you let me know.
 
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Keryn
 


 

 

4 comments:

  1. More gorgeous creattions K...these are the cutest little fellows as well....you really amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bunnies are so sweet. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Keryn these are so very cute,you are amazing,cant wait to see what you come up with next.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Keryn, everyone of them!!!! You are very busy.

    ReplyDelete