Thursday, 24 October 2013

LEAVING HOME.

Comes a time in every child's life when you have to leave home.  So Santa and Snowy have been given the opportunity to go and live at a new home.  They jumped at the chance to get away from the cold and rain but were a little sad to be leaving their friends behind.  They wrapped up warm for the journey.
Packed everything they needed for the trip is one suitcase.
And then Mosey waved goodbye.  He was sad to see them go and needed a hug and a tissue.
Safe travel boys don't forget to write............
 
Today I would like to share one of my favourite items I have sewn this year.
 
ROLY POLY SANTA
 
 He is weighted to stand on his own and measures approximately 15" tall.  He comes in red..
And Green....
I am very fond of the green one with the red dots.
Roly Poly Santa - $35.00 each.
 
Sorry it's such a long post I think I got a little carried away.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Kind Thoughts
Keryn
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous roly poly Santa. I'm sure Santa & Snowy will be well loved in their new homes. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking your blog out. Y ou make beautiful dolls , teadys and santas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne, it's really wonderful to hear such nice comments.

      Delete
  3. Love your adventure stories.....and these are so darn cute....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these santa's are so cute Keryn you do such a beautiful job making them.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shez, very kind of you. I have been following your blog for a long time and see what beautiful work you do so I feel very humbled to think you like my work.

      Delete
  5. Oh Keryn sad to see your babies leaving home, but know they will be well loved. Just LOVE your roly poly Santas

    ReplyDelete