Tuesday, 22 October 2013

MY GRANNY IS A BLOCKER!

How cute is that.  My beautiful 2 1/2 year old gran baby was here asking me what I was doing on the computer.  I'm blogging, I'm a blogger now I told her.  She jumps off the chair and says very proudly - My Granny is a blocker!!
I am grateful for all your kind comments and feel very special becoming a member of blogland.  
So today I would like to share a couple more of my goodies with you.  Yesterday I showed you the Santa ornament and today I would like to show you his buddy...........
 
REINDEER ORNAMENT
These ornaments are approximately 4inchs tall, everyone is different.  Some have plain red noses, some red glitter noses, different bells, the antlers are real twigs and I like to think cute. 
They are $12.00 each.
 
And this is what it looks like with a few on a tree.
But they look best if the are hanging out with the Santa ornaments that I posted yesterday.
 
CINNAMON STICK SANTA
This cute little Santa tree is on a cinnamon stick and has a very cute face plus they smell really nice.  This one is dark green..

This one is made from flannel fabric.....

And they look very cute sitting in a jug or cup just perfect for decorating your house at Christmas time.
They are $15.00 each.
 
Well that's all for today.
 
Kindest Thoughts
Keryn 

7 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful ornaments. Love these too. I'm a big fan of Christmas. I spend all year making Christmas decorations. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh K how cute are these...you sure are a blocker and may I say a very talented one as well.....have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous too. Makes it very hard to choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to have you in 'blockland'...... and what wonderful ornies you are making...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic... Welcome to the blog world. You will meet so many wonderful ladies :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete