Tuesday, 29 October 2013

QUILT SHOW!!!

Now there are two words that get me sitting up like a Meerkat!!
 
PHILLIP ISLAND PATCHWORKERS are a wonderful group of ladies and every Melbourne Cup weekend they hold a 4 day quilt show and money raised on the day is at Christmas time donated to local community groups so they do a fabulous job.  The show is held at the Newhaven Hall from 10am Saturday 2nd November to 5th November, they have great Devonshire tea and they always have a trading table full of wonderful goods that you can purchase. 
I will have a number of my goods on the trading table for sale this year so if you will be anywhere near the Island this Cup Weekend why not pop along and have a look - you might find yourself a little treasure.
 
So today I would like to share....
 
CHRISTMAS BELL PULL

 
This gorgeous bell pull measures approximately 24inchs long.  It is made with a combination of wool felt and cotton fabric and has a large bell on the end.  I only have one of these so let me know if you are interested.
Bell Pull - SORRY I HAVE FOUND A HOME.
 
Well best I go and get moving I can hear the weeding calling me again.
 
Kindest Thoughts
Keryn
 


6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet keryn and your stitching is so neat,well done on a lovely finish and i hope you have a successful day at the quilt show.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do okay to otherwise poor Peg will be getting a Santa sack filled with so much stuff the postie won't be able to lift it!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the bell pull Keryn. I'd be interested in the pull. Have fun at the craft show. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little nervous about the show fingers crossed for me..

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Keryn - wish Is closer, the Phillip Island show would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete