Saturday, 2 November 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

This new blogger had all her sewing for the Quilt Show finished so she thought she would try and join in with Friday Night With Friends (thank you Cheryll) well it took a few phone calls to find out what a URL was but after a few goes it was done.  So now the show sewing is done my thoughts turn to a very special delivery that should be here in eight days or less (we are waiting little man)....
So with Miss Fisher on the television I cut out lots of bibs, managed some embroidery and started to applique a blanket.  Well must rush scones are just out of the oven and I am off to the Quilt Show at Phillip Island - if you are down that way it is on for the next four days at the Newhaven Hall.
Wish me luck and thanks for having me over at your place..
Keryn


8 comments:

  1. have a great time at the quilt show Keryn and your duck is very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all the very best. I know your items will be very popular! EnJoY!
    Love all the baby items too!
    Thanks for joining me and all my friends at FNwF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we were both sewing baby things. :). The duck looks cute. Hugs, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kerryn. Have fun at the show. Great to have you stitch along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I love your little duck he is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ducks look sooooo cute, hope you had fun at the show :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bibs and ducks are so CUTE! I love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!

    ReplyDelete