Sunday, 17 November 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FRIENDS......

Well I have finally found a minute to show you what I worked on with my friends on Friday night..
I worked on this quilt, this is the photo of what it should look like when it's finished..
The quilt is by designer Pearl Louise and I just love it this is the block I finished..
It is slowly coming together I have all the applique blocks finished.  The reason I'm late to post is I have been VERY busy doing this.....
and this....
The Christmas decorating is nearly finished so I am looking forward to sharing with you hopefully by Tuesday.
 
Hope you are having a great Sunday.
 
Keryn


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the decorating....I love everything Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is absolutely gorgeous Keryn. Will it be finished for this Christmas? I have been doing lots of unpacking also. I'm thinking it's taking me longer this year - maybe that's because of what I've added in the last 12 months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your decorating Keryn. Your quilt block is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely block Keryn. Looking forward to seeing your decorating x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking wonderful Keryn....can't wait to see the finished results of both!! xox sugary hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete