Sunday, 24 November 2013

HAVE I SHOWN YOU THIS.....

This is the last few photos of the decorating I have to show...
 
MY OTHER CUPBOARD
 
This cupboard is a little hard to photograph because is has a mirror at the back of it but I love it.  It holds a lot of my favourite Jim Shore pieces and stays out all year round...
At this time of year I add this..
These three Santa's are just amazing and the work and detail in them is just beautiful, I bought them years ago from a girl who hand made them and I pack them away safely every year and when they come out I know Christmas isn't far away.
 
I also want to show you a couple of my favourite Jim Shore pieces in the cupboard, this..
And this...
And this..
And everyone needs a Nativity..
And last but not least one of my favourite things...
So that's it I do hope you have enjoyed my decorating for those of you who have asked my "Christmas injury" has healed nicely thank you.
 
Tomorrow I will post some more goodies I am putting up for sale so drop by if you are interested.
 
Hope you had a great Sunday.
 
Keryn


5 comments:

  1. Oh my this display is gorgeous Keryn,love seeing them all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jim Shore pieces just left me speechless. They are beautiful, as are the gorgeous handmade Santas. Would you show a close-up of your new train sometime. No wonder we are all hooked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so lovely Keryn. I love that last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness K that is truly amazing...lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful displays. I just love Jim Shores pieces.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete