Friday, 29 November 2013

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

Hip Hip Hooray, today's a special day!  My beautiful, kind, caring, talented, supportive, wonderful, amazing (did I say truly amazing) friend PEG (if I was clever I could put one of those link things here but I'm not so) her blog is happyinquilting.blogspot.com.au so pop over and wish her a
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
 
Peg I hope today is filled with only good things like cake and hugs and lots of presents because you deserve only the best!
 
Sending you an ENORMOUS Hug.
 
Keryn XXXXXX 

4 comments:

  1. Keryn.....Peg is all those things you mentioned. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree with you both,PEG is AWESOME.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too, Peg is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest K......what can I say,you have bought tears to my eyes....you are an angel...thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete