Wednesday, 6 November 2013

MY INFATUATION WITH JIM CONTINUES....

My husband is a very tolerant man many years ago I came under the spell of another.  For a long time I watched him from afar, then I bought him into our home.  He wooes me with his beautiful things and no matter how I try to resist I just can't help myself - he is my one weakness.  Every year I tell myself this will be the last and I promise myself I won't even take a peak at what he has to offer...
I tried really I did...
How much trouble could I be in it's just two small boxes...
Oh dear it turned into 7 boxes....
The only bonus is all the brown boxes look the same so maybe if I just mix them in with the others hubby won't notice!!
But I promise this is absolutely positively the last time I will succumb to Jim....
 
Kindest Thoughts
Keryn
 
P.S.  Keep popping over I should have Jim and all his friends out by the end of next weekend!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. LOL......they know....very nice purchases from Jim...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful they all are,enjoy,looking forward to seeing more,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE xmas too... we must be related! I can't wait to get my village up each year...as well as decorations EVeRYWheRe in the house! Bring on December...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A another Jim fan. I love his Christmas ornaments. I only have a few though. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes and I'm under Jim's spell too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keryn, looks like you getting along just fine with your blog - and I love the look of all the Christmas stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthea, my daughter should get all the credit I spend a lot of time ringing her!!

      Delete