Friday, 15 November 2013

THINGS TO DO.

Apart from Christmas my other passion is my garden, especially my roses.  I have about 80 and in Winter when I am knee deep in the wet, freezing cold and bleeding from pruning them I want to pull them all out.  But come Spring when you see the new growth you forgive all the rose thorns and wait for the first flower.  This year the Winter work has paid off and we have had lots of beautiful blooms.  Last week I went to a fund raiser for the Cancer Council a friend was holding so I went and picked these...
And I turned them into this...
They were raffled off so that was a bit of fun.
So after the excitement of my new gran baby this week my thoughts have turned to decorating for Christmas so I packed the china up from the kitchen cupboard...
 and then like Old Mother Hubbard I went to the cupboard..
Oh deer!  I had better get started......
 
Keryn

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you decorate Keryn,Xmas is such a fun time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun watching you decorate K...gorgeous roses...how is the new GS going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing YOUR christmas... please show lots of pics.
    How is the new GS doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roses Keryn. Your garden must look amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing your decorating.

    ReplyDelete