Wednesday, 20 November 2013

WAIT THERE'S MORE......

Tonight I would like to share one of my favourite things in my house, my big kitchen dresser.  When I found the cupboard I mentioned in passing to my husband I had found a kitchen dresser, I failed to mention how big it was and that it came in two sections!  When I first started decorating the cupboard I only did the bottom section this year I managed to fill the four shelves...
 
MY DRESSER
 
 
 Side on...
How about a close up...
and..
and..
I think if you look closely you can see one or two pieces from Jim.....

And there is this...
And my favourite pillow all made from wool - very snuggly...
I think that's enough for tonight tomorrow I will share another one of my favourite things.
 
Kindest Thoughts
 
Keryn
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! That is some dresser! It must have taken you hours to set everything up, Keryn. I just love your cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Keryn,

    Amazing, you obviously live in a area that doesn't have dust. Enjoy the upcoming Christmas season.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....WOW.....totally amazing and oh so beautiful......... and not one spot of dust in sight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kerryn your dresser full of xmas items is absolutely gorgeous,now you are getting me ecited for xmas,thankyou for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Keryn it is just beautiful - I'm sure that collection has grown (quite a lot) since I saw it last

    ReplyDelete