Saturday, 7 December 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FRIENDS...

Thank you Cheryll for hosting FNWF.  I'm sorry my name appeared three times on the list but this week has been a little "challenging" with the computer at one stage it nearly ended up as a flotation device in the swimming pool.  I'm still not sure if I have fixed what I broke or even if I fixed the no reply blogger so big fingers crossed it all works.  I also tried to link to Cheryll so wouldn't that be a hoot if I have finally managed to do it (it has taken a while).
 
Anyway last night I finished this....
A little blanket made out of minkee fabric - soooo soft.
The back is this and also minkee...
 
I also put the finishing touches on this...
Another big boy.  This has a twin I made two the same one is an order and one is a gift for a friend.  I'm just not sure how I will wrap him!!  He looks pretty cute on my bench it feels like he is keeping me company.  Tea came tonight wrapped in paper - nothing better.
Well that's me done I'm now off with a cup of tea in hand to see what everyone else got up to last night.
 
Thanks for dropping by..
 
Keryn

16 comments:

  1. Cute blanket. Love Santa. He's gorgeous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Santa....he is quite adorable. The blanket looks lovely. I take my hat off to you......minkee is awful stuff to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been busy Kerry,lovely blanket and awesome santa,dont forget if you get stuck look on chookyblue's blog for help.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Santa is beautiful and the blanket is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Keryn. I was able to reply to you earlier this evening. Love your blankets and your Santa is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute blanket and the Santa is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blanket is just so cute K and another amazing Santa creation.....x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are still on "L" plates so you are doing GREAT! Anyway your skill with fabric has you at MASTER level... as your new santa is gorgeous! It's fun facing challenges isn't it... sometimes we even pull out hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely a cuddly Dr Seuss quilt. Your big boy Santa is wonderful too. Yes the old computer can be challenging at times. Hope it gets sorted and plays nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was lovely having you pop in and out 3 times at the cyber party!!! haha.... love that Santa.. perhaps he could sit in a basket for wrapping?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your minkee blanket Keryn - how soft and cuddly - sooo cute. And your "big boy" is a favourite - he is just beautiful, and so big. You did great to make two. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love MInkee in blankets. So soft and cuddly.
    I think that Santa has to be one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Santa is gorgeous Keryn. Seeing him has reminded me I haven't put my special Santa from you out. He's still waiting for me in my sewing room! Noel has also just asked me where my three large Santa's are. I seem to have things hidden all over the house. I'll just say I'm still decorating! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Minkee quilt looks lovely and it will be very snuggly...
    Santa is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa is gorgeous - would deb hard to part with! Your minkee blanket is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute little blanket and I love your Santa.

    ReplyDelete