Monday, 2 December 2013

HARVESTING.

Today the sun was shining and the birds were singing so out into the garden I went and I picked these,
And these..
And these..
 How exciting when all of the hard winter work starts to blossom.  Only down side is I got a thorn in my finger from a rose and it is a little red and sore, hope that goes away by tomorrow.  Big day today my daughters, gran babies and myself are off to the big smoke.  Will tell you about it tonight - wish me luck with the traffic and parking.
 
Have a happy day.
Keryn
 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers from the garden Keryn. We grew potatoes a couple of years ago. The boys had so much fun digging them up. Enjoy your day in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flowers kerryn,love home grown veggies,good luck with your parks in town and have fun with your family.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Thumb as well...very cleaver lady x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are so beautiful Keryn - the heat has finished mine off today. Hope you had a good day in the city

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roses are always beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete