Monday, 23 December 2013

MORE JOY FROM NEAR AND FAR...

How lucky am I today I picked up a parcel at the post office and it had come all the way from Colorado USA.  A few years back on a quilting bus trip I met a truly amazing lady named Kitty we were bus buddies and became good friends.  Years later we still correspond and I love every time I hear from her.  So how excited was I to pick up this box from the post office...
I opened it quickly..
How pretty and filled with goodies...
More to add to my Jim Shore collection!!  The two blue parcels at the back are special presents for my Grand children they will be so excited.  Thank you Kitty you are such a special person and wonderful friend.
Speaking of grand children we went to a local Christmas carols on the weekend and my little gran baby girl thought she would like Granny's hat and sun glasses...
Strike a pose...
She certainly did look better than her Granny.  And then her brother thought he might apply for a vacancy with Santa...
Isn't that a treat, best looking elf around I reckon. 
 
What a blessing family and friends.....
 
Keryn
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. wow what lovely goodies from your friend Keryn and what cuties your grandies are,and he is the cutiest little elf that i have ever seen Keryn,merry xmas and a happy and safe new year to you and your family.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful pic's of your gorgeous GC. Love "the pose" and OMG the cutest elf in town! Enjoy them over Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Snap about the elf. My grandson has that suit too. :). Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that little elf! You might have a future supermodel there, Keryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your little elf is soooo cute and I love Miss sunglasses. What a lovely friend and gorgeous gifts... Merry Christmas Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos of those lovely grandies!!!!

    ReplyDelete