Monday, 9 December 2013

SANTA SACK SWAP HAS LANDED!!!!

Why is it when it comes to decorating the house I can find my Christmas spirit but when it comes to the shopping ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  So yesterday hubby and I headed off to a large shopping centre to try and get it over once and for all.  While we didn't manage to get it all we did make a big dent in it so I was very pleased.  But how happy was I when I got home, the postie had been, on a Sunday no less, and delivered this.........
 
Quick where is a knife so I can open the box...
Oh look lot's of treasures...
I was a good girl and popped them under the tree.  Ok so I held them up to the light, I also held them tightly hoping my finger might go through the paper but Peg had used really strong brown paper, so in the end they ended up under the tree in tact.
 
I have been incredibly lucky to be part of this swap.  My thanks to Cheryll who puts so much time and effort into organising this swap she really is wonderful.
While I am thrilled with my presents the greatest gift to me has been getting Peg as my partner, she is an amazing person and I will treasure this year long after the swap has ended.
 
So come on Mr Postman get a wriggle on a girl can only be patient for so long..
 
Keryn


10 comments:

  1. oh that is so wonderful keryn and Yes Peg is such a wonderful beautiful person and its awesome that through these swaps that we get to know the most amazing people,and Chez is one awesome swap muma as well and i am so glad that i got to know you through blogging as well,have a wonderful day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what Peg has sent you Keryn. I'm sure everything is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous so pleased they have arrived ......now be good...LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh brown paper packages tied up with string!!!!! How lovely! Looks like fun waiting under your tree. Well done Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so inviting Keryn - sooo hard to wait til opening day

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting is that? I admire your strength in not opening the packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of wonderful gifts from Peg. Not long to go now and you will be able to open them. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of wonderful gifts from Peg. Not long to go now and you will be able to open them. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peg truly is a wonderful sweet person. How lucky are we that these swaps bring us friends that will remain in our hearts forever.

    ReplyDelete