Saturday, 11 January 2014

FRIDAY NIGHT FRUSTRATION.

I was really excited about joining Cheryll (stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com) for the first Friday Night With Friends for 2014.
Hubby and I are having a few days away at the beach so I packed some hand sewing for Friday night and was very pleased with I got finished even with the heat. So I am working on a penny rug (Shez that's a penny rug not a mug rug so don't get excited hahaa).
Now if you read this blog you will know how IT challenged I am.  So I was very excited sitting here with my I Pad getting my blog ready and do you think for the life of me I can find or get my photos to upload (is that the term?).
So two hours later I give in.  My daughter is joining us tomorrow so maybe I will have more luck then.  Sorry about that but I do hope you had fun. 

Kind Thoughts
Keryn

10 comments:

  1. Oh you are not alone....very techno challenged here. I am glad you had a nice time stitching at the beach all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could join in the fun last night. Look forward to the pics it took me awhile to get used to the iPad way of doing things. Enjoy your break at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol damn i was getting excited there for a minute,NOT,lol,yes i fumble my way through these technical things,lol,sometimes they work and sometimes they dont,lol,its pot luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind about the piccys, it will be something to catch up on later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind Keryn. Look forward to seeing piccies when you do post them. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are not alone.... when you have learnt with the ipad you can teach the rest of us!!! lovely to be away for a few days
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been around computers for so darn long...it is all moving so fast....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes as Fiona said when you learn how to upload photo on iPad you can teach us....
    Enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your not alone with being technologically challenged. Please share when you work it out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Shez....she will never live the hate of mug rugs down..hehehe good luck figuring out the ipad.

    ReplyDelete