Thursday, 9 January 2014

ONE DOWN.

Hubby's quilt is finished, only really simple but for some reason it did take a little longer than I thought it would.  So I layed it on the floor last night to take the photo and wouldn't you just know it I have one block in the wrong place grrrrrr...
So I thought last night hubby won't notice but today I will sit and unpick it and fix it and then off to the quilter it will go.  The colours are a little darker than I would pick but hubby can some time be a bit of a grub so I wanted something that he could use and would hide any dirt.

Now I can really see that square that's in the wrong place..
So that's my first finish (well nearly finished) of making a dent in my sewing room so I have less to pack for when we move.  What will I start next?
 
Happy thoughts
Keryn
 

8 comments:

  1. Its a lovely manquilt.... the wrong block would annoy you horribly if you didn't fix it even if hubby didnt notice...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow keryn your hubby's quilt is fantastic and i cant find any block that looks out of place,lol,what a wonderful pressie for him.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Colours are perfect. Well done - now what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh K...it looks fantastic....the best ever colours....you DH is going to love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt looks great Keryn. You'll feel so much better once you fix that block otherwise it will always annoy you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is beautiful, Love the colours. Great for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful just perfect for a male great work .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hubbies quilt Keryn - gorgeous design and love the colors

    ReplyDelete