Sunday, 12 January 2014

WHO'S A CLEVER GIRL?

Well that would be me.  I am blogging from my I Pad hopefully with photos!!
So this is (finally) what I worked on at Friday Night With Friends. I am in a couple of swaps this year and this is one of the goodies I am making... 
I hope she likes blue... 
We are having a few days away at the beach and had to rent a house that would allow me to bring my buddy,
She was very happy that she was allowed to come except she is scared of the water so she is happy to stay home and guard the house when we go to the beach. 
That's all from me I will just sit here in smugness at posting from my I Pad with photo's.

Happy Thoughts
Keryn




11 comments:

  1. See I knew you could do it,you are a clever chicks and love what you are making Keryn and I am sure your partner will too,how cute is your puppy,glad you could take her to the beach with you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous. (and your dog is too.) Well done on getting the photos in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always new you were cleaver...LOL....love your project that is gorgeous...and so is your buddy....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Keryn. Glad you got the photo business sorted out. It's always good to have a big guard dog to watch over the place! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done .....I'm commencing from my new tablet so that makes 2 clever girls. Love you project and the blue looks great.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooops commenting. ?.cant type though lol

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. very clever..... your new project looks very clever too... and so does your guard dog! have a lovely time at the beach.... my most favourite place to visit...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect week to be at the beach. Enjoy.
    Lovely stitching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You clever thing. Great few days to be at the beach - so vey warm. And love your project - one lucky recipient

    ReplyDelete