Tuesday, 18 March 2014

BUSY, BUSY.

A few years ago I was lucky enough to work in a patchwork and craft business.  It was a wonderful time and I met and made some wonderful friends along the way.  When the business closed a lot of the left over stock came her to live (well what else could I do lol).  Now you know why I have sooo much stuff in my craft room.  But it is time for a clean out so tomorrow I have invited some of the girls from my guild over for a little sale.  This is some of the goodies..
And...
And a billiard table covered in quilts...
And a family of little friends..
And I'm embarrassed to say that's not all.
Oh dear.
Lets hope tomorrow night some have a new home.
 
Keryn

5 comments:

  1. wow keryn what a sale this will be,good luck that they all find a new home.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....Fun at your place K...wish I lived closer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the goodies find new homes. Like Peg wish i lived closer. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Keryn. I hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just reading your blog Keryn after visiting Shez . What a great wy to have a clean out gorgeous things dont know how u have managed ti part with the,.

    ReplyDelete