Thursday, 13 March 2014

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO.

It has been forever since I have blogged and I am very sorry.  I just want you to know although I haven't been busy sewing I have been busy doing this..
This is all Jim Shore (naughty me)..
And....
The sewing room (only half way through that)..
And..
More Christmas at the back...
And...
And..
Oh dear..
What I have figured out is I need to join Christmas Addicts Anonymous IMMEDIATELY and someone has been putting purchases in my sewing room that I know nothing about!  I have found things in there that I don't even remember buying so someone must have put it in there.
 
Have a wonderful day I'm off to pack some more...........
 
Keryn


7 comments:

  1. OMG... and I thought I had lots of Xmas "stuff"... but nothing compared to the "queen" of Christmas!
    I hope you aren't planing on moving ???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Keryn,that's some serious Xmas decorating,I love Xmas,good to have you back,I was starting worry where you had gone to,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear & my kids think i'm bad for Xmas stuff. I'd better show them your blog. :) lol. Happy to see a blog post from you. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Hey that same person puts Christmas things in my house too!!!! I do not blame you when it comes to Jim Shore. Lovely to have you back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks like mine when I was packing up. I still have boxes that need to be looked thru. Just found some lost friends the other day. I moved 7 years ago. It will be more fun when you get to unpacking them in their new home. Glad you are back to posting..........keep filling those boxes, check your tape supply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now is this just packing up the Chrissy Decs, or is it also some of the packing for moving??
    So many boxes!!
    If I remember rightly, you helped my addiction to Jim Shore too.
    So what is news on the house and more to the point, how are you lasting through the process?
    Good luck and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a big job Keryn, and then to unpack and find a home for everything

    ReplyDelete