Wednesday, 16 April 2014

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Yesterday I received a beautiful note in the mail from the lovely Melody.  Along with the note she sent me a beautiful gift..
The most beautiful button and one of these amazing drawings from Michelle Palmer.  Mel thank you I was just tickled pink and I can't wait to do something special with it.
 
I was feeling pretty happy after that but there was more joy coming my way.  I am in a wonderful swap group and the gifts had started to arrive on different blogs so a few names had been ticked off and yesterday it was my turn.  My partner was the beautiful Fiona and this is what she sent (you better sit down I had to)..

                     
Isn't that the cutest bunny you have ever seen and the fabric is just beautiful.  But along with Bunny was that huge parcel and I did the feel test and it wasn't squishy it was really hard so now it really had me guessing...
Then these fell out of the parcel, now yesterday I was really tired maybe dear Fiona new and thought I needed a boost of energy!  Best I unwrap another layer..
The sweetest little pin cushion and I was whinging about how small my Dresdens were Fiona's are tiny and don't you just love the colours.  Also a bag of licorice and this will come in very handy over the next few days when I need a treat..  But the big girl was still not opened..
Tah Dah the most AMAZING Dresden I had even seen.  The very clever Fiona had turned her Dresden into a clock, yep a clock, how stunning is this and wait look at the quilting..
I just sat there (told you I had to sit) and ran my hand over this stunning quilting..
Look Mumma and baby..
 
Fiona I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful parcel of goodness you just can't imagine how much joy it gave me.  THANK YOU.  I feel incredibly blessed to be asked to join this wonderful group of talented women and am so pleased that the beautiful Peg encouraged me to become a "blocker" - I have made some wonderful kind friends who I treasure.  Oh dear I need a little tissue.
So who's a lucky girl - that would be me and on the note I had better get off the couch as the removalist truck is heading up our drive in two hours.  So if things get a little stressful today I will think of my huge haul of booty from Mel and Fiona yesterday and I will skip through the day.
 
Keryn xx
 
 




10 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to receive from Mel. Can't wait to see what's inside that satchel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Christine false start I pushed the wrong button a little too quickly the satchel is now opened yee har....

      Delete
  2. Oh My Goodness ,oh that clock is the prettiest clock i have ever seen,its gorgeous,wow what a parcel Keryn,Fiona has done an awesome job of this swap and what a lovely gift to receive from Mel she has a heart of gold as do you my friend,enjoy and i hope your moving day goes without a hitch.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with "the move"... and no wonder you sat down... it would knock your socks off opening THAT GIFT up! Just gorgeous! ANd Mel's is sooo very cute!
    Who's a clever girl... Fiona & Mel are...
    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl!!! Fiona has outdone herself.... Gorgeous! Lucky you to also receive a Michele Palmer treasure from Mel. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous parcels - you deserve it - you are so generous to everyone else. Enjoy your goodies, and that clock is amazing. Happy moving dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what an awesome exchange to receive, I'm sure you will treasure that lovely clock forever. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a day you had K.....oh my.....love your gift from Mel and those goodies from Bubz.....wow.....they are really beautiful K....lots ot lovely spoiling for you.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You sure did score. This is wonderful. First all the lovelies in Melody's parcel and then one from Fiona.
    Your clock is beautiful and I can just imagine that on the wall of your new sewing room. And a lovely pin cushion to match. Love the bunny!! Gorgeous gifts from Fiona!
    And when yo have time to stop you have the button and drawing to work with.

    ReplyDelete