Sunday, 6 April 2014

SUNDAY

Until I get moved and find all my sewing things I may have to change from a sewing blog to a cooking blog!  So today I continued in the cooking mode to bring comfort and joy.  Nothing says comfort more than soup so I made a huge pot of chicken noodle soup (sorry no photo) and I made these yummys..
Dozens of sausage rolls, these were straight from the oven and adult children smelt them and came running.  I made lots so I could freeze some for next week when life will be crazy. 
 
I am lucky to be in a swap group Friends Having Fun Stitching and Thursday I mailed my present to my swap partner, she knew she was getting a gift but didn't know who from.  Well today I received the most wonderful phone call from my partner Karen saying she had received her gift.  It was so lovely to get the call and hear she was happy with what was sent.  Now I'm a hopeless blogger I mailed off the gift and forgot to take photos!!  I have a photo of the Dresden present but I think I will wait until Karen posts her photos. 
 
I hope your Sunday was wonderful.
 
Keryn

5 comments:

  1. Those sausage rolls look so yummy ,and how exciting the first swap is happening and how lovely of Karen to ring you,can't wait to see it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the kids came running Keryn. Lucky Karen receiving your swap parcel

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so good......and I bet Karen was totally blown away....don't forget to do a post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just seen Karen's post with your gifts.... how clever you are..... just awesome...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still smiling.
    The sausage rolls smell good, too!

    ReplyDelete