Thursday, 29 May 2014

WHAT'S IN THE DRAWERS?

Yesterday I posted about my beautiful cupboard in my sewing room.  Last night I received an email which made me laugh.  Now I'm not going to throw my blogging friend under the bus and tell you who it was but the email said "What's in your drawers".  So I wrote back and said "The ones I'm wearing or the ones in the cupboard.  So after we cleared that up I will show you which ones she was wondering about (bet your hoping she means the cupboard)..

                           

                          
 
And just to prove it's not all about Christmas..
 
 
And considering I hardly ever do stitcheries I think I may have enough thread..
 
So dear blogging friend that is some of what is in my drawers..
 
Keryn



6 comments:

  1. You have little stashes everwhere....LOL....you are amazing...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what's in your drawers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drawers full of yumminess. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful stash of gorgeous things

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh... those drawers look fun... and perfect for Christmas Creations!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember all that loveliness!

    ReplyDelete