Friday, 18 July 2014

FRIENDS HAVING FUN STITCHING..

I am lucky to be part of this wonderful on line group.  One of the things I love is not only making the swap or receiving the swap but trying to work out who your party will be for that swap (yes I know I'm a snoop).  So I've been watching the blogs and I had it narrowed down to three people.....
But yesterday and today I have been a little poorly (cough cough) and going to the post office has not been on my agenda, but today I had to go and get some stamps and it was so worth the trip there was a parcel for me.  So my partner turned out to be the gorgeous Sharon from Lilabelle Lane.  I follow Sharon all the time and believe me she is AMAZING.  She sews the most wonderful things and the amount of sewing she gets through, she has four children and always at sporting events....makes me tired reading about it she must be exhausted doing it lol..
My parcel started like this..
How pretty is the envelope..
Beautifully wrapped...
The swap theme this time was Tilda...lot's of beautiful things in this book..
How gorgeous is this, the Reindeer is cross stitched and beautifully done he is now in the sewing room...
Look at my haul of loot - ok yes the Allsorts are Allgone but I'm poorly remember don't you need a treat when your poorly?
 
Thanks Sharon I love everything and big thank you to Peg and Shez for organising such a great swap.
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. hi Keryn hope you are feeling better now and what a lovely parcel to recieve.Did you get any snow we have been freezing here,have fun with your goodies and i hope your cough cough has gone,take care my friend and have a wonderful weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no not well....that is not good please take care....wow....and wow again you have been so spoilt K, they are all gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous parcel from Sharon - that reindeer is the cutest and will fit very nicely in your home. and lots of other lovely goodies to go with it. Got my parcel today too - woo hoo. Hope you are feeling a little better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful.... I got from Sharon last time and she does a fun package...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise, Keryn. perfect to brighten up your day when you are not well. Well done Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better now Karen..
    What a gorgeous parcel and gifts. Sharon does the most beautiful work..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased that you like your reindeer and hope you are feeling much better today. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete