Thursday, 24 July 2014

RESULTS OF JARMIE DAY..

We have been surrounded by fog for four days now most days it hasn't lifted till late afternoon.  Today it looks like this..
Brrrrrr right?  So yesterday I stayed inside as much as I could, yes in my jarmies for a good part of the morning tucked up with the heater humming away in the background and I finished my little swag I was working on..
These little guys are only about 9 or so inches tall.  Managed to finish 3 sets so they can go into the box for the trading table. 
I stuffed a few more things last night and it looks like it will stay cold and foggy for a while - so what's a girl to do - cuppa, jarmies and off to the sewing room........
 
Keryn
 


11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your Christmas swag - so sweet! I love the fog and what could be better then staying in your jarmies and stitching and sewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn we have had fog like that too and how cute are your santa and reindeer you really are so clever my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming along nicely... you should have a good lot for the trading table...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your gorgeous Christmas creations....
    Nothing better than a Jamie day... I do it often even in the summer......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid iPad. It didn't like JARMIES. but I guess a Jamie day would be nice too 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! And the decorations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swag is gorgeous, Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhhhhhh.......so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds perfect to me Keryn and I love your swag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the swag. Very cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... off to play with some gorgeous friends again... HeaVen !!! :)

    ReplyDelete