Thursday, 10 July 2014

SANTA SEWING..

Yep that's right I said Santa, so if you are a Grinch and think July is too early to be talking Christmas then best you look away..
I have been invited to take a trading table at an upcoming quilting function and at the time it sounded like a great idea and now with only a few weeks to go I have realised I must get a move on.  I must be getting older because it takes me twice as long to make things.  But I have started....
So this one came out ok so I made a couple more..
And then this...
Turned into this..
He just needs his face finished and tonight I am making him a little friend (no one should be alone at Christmas)..
So at least I have a few things for the table and a basket of Reindeers that are sitting at my feet waiting to be cut out.....
 
Hope you are sewing something fun.
 
Keryn
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds just right to me....a basket of reindeers at your feet. Love your jolly old souls!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santa, glad to hear you're making someone to keep him company he looks like he needs someone to hug :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keryn, your creations are just so unique and charming... gorgeous expressions... now back to sewing so your stall can be full!!! it will be wonderful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is simply gorgeous Keryn... love all your friends & I'm lucky enough to own a few of them.
    Some ladies are in for some wonderful eye candy from your table. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never to early for Xmas sewing. :) Love Santa he is so cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keryn ,i seem to be missing your posts i will look into it,and i love your creations my friend you are so clever,enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know how much I love these guys. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh where is the function? Sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete