Sunday, 20 July 2014

THE PILE TURNED INTO...

Now I showed you that huge pile that "got stuffed"(yes I said got).  Well some turned into this..
And some turned into this..
He thought he might strike a pose for you..
Sorry this Santa thinks he is a bit of alright, when his buddies get their heads on (hopefully tomorrow) he will have a little of competition so with a bit of luck that will bring him back to reality.  The Reindeer are patiently waiting because they now their Mother is still poorly and they want to thank everyone who sent lovely thoughtful messages.  With a bit of luck tomorrow she will wake up ship shape and shiny.
 
Keryn
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn I think he is a bit of alright too,striking fellow he is,well done you are so clever,take care my friend and I hope you feel better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, you are so clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Keryn you are so clever - they are all just gorgeous. Hope you are feeling a little better today

    ReplyDelete
  4. that santa is a real charmer isn't he... hopefully he will charm all the 'poorly' away for you...xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful group of Christmas cheer!!
    How long until the day of the stall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa does look smart. I hope you are feeling sew much better and have finished all his mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness....you are amazing....hope you are feeling better tonight....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does 'poorly' mean that you are ill? Another Aussie word (I pronounced it correctly)? Hope you are feeling better! I though perhaps you were short of cash. Johanna

    ReplyDelete