Wednesday, 2 July 2014

WHAT HOLIDAY LOL!!

I have been home from my holiday for a week back into the laundry, cooking and cleaning and you wonder holiday what holiday lol!
So before it becomes just a memory I want to share a little bit of it with you..
One day we did fabric dying and it was wonderful watching all the fabric and linen blowing in the breeze, all of this fabric started white..
I felt like a queen staying in this room..
The sunset from my room..
The gardens were AMAZING..
The retreat was amazing with a private chef, full staff who just ran after you, white fluffy bath robes and a group of the most amazing women who I now call dear friends.
It really was a wonderful time, so just to keep me grounded I am know going start the huge basket of ironing calling my name.
Have a wonderful day.
Keryn


9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful, Keryn. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful. Where was it? Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice and be treated like a queen ... and then back to laundry!!! haha..... special memories to keep you going ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful Keryn! At least the laundry makes us appreciate the special things in life. Hope the pile is getting smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering where you went too. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks perfect to me. What a shame you couldn't bring all the staff home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a gorgeous spot.....but you are a Queen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful - not the domestic duties, but your holiday. How lovely and luxurious

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics Keryn,lovely holiday my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete