Monday, 4 August 2014

DON'T CRY SANTA - IT WILL BE OKAY....

There is nothing worse than seeing a grown Santa cry...
Oh no now he has started them all off.....
I know some of you didn't get homes at the sale but there really isn't anything to cry about..No it doesn't mean your not handsome...I know the Reindeers found homes...I know you were sitting up straight...wah wah wah.....(Needy little things aren't they).
 
I tell you what tonight I will make a new page just for what wasn't sold and maybe someone out there would like to give you a new home.  Oh good your feeling better, it might just take a minute I'm waiting for my daughter to ring I touched a button on the blogger thingamagigy and my page has gone missing and I don't know how to get it back.
 
I hope she rings soon or I will be the one crying....
 
K
 


9 comments:

  1. LOL....Poor Santa.....I am sure I can give one or two a home I will be back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keryn I know your santa's will find new homes so tell them not to cry,and I hope you find your page back,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Santa...I'm sure they'll all find wonderful homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you crack me up. Don't worry there's lots of us out here that LOVE your Santas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little Santas. I'm sure they will go to good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no poor Santa's. I'm sure you'll find good homes soon as you are such a jolly person(s). Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my... you will resort me to tears too!!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell Santa to "toughen up" LOL.....

    ReplyDelete