Wednesday, 6 August 2014

FINALLY NO TEARS.

Well finally the Santa's have settled down and stopped crying, some of them have found a new home and the others are still living in hope..
I have added some more goodies to the SHOP page so if you think you would like to add to your own Christmas Collection or a friends pop over and have a little look at the SHOP page.
 
Today I was nearly crying (happy tears) when I saw this is the mail box..
Don't you just love those little red white and blue parcels.  It came from here...
 
And inside was this..
 
 
Isn't this just beautiful, the range is called Grant Park and I loved it when I first saw it and now I love it even more.
 
StitchCraft is owned by the wonderful Johanna and is located in Boca, Florida (doesn't that sound warm, sunny and exotic?).  Johanna has wonderful things in her shop and she provides great service so you may want to check out her site - you too may find a little treasure lol.... 
 
Keryn
 


7 comments:

  1. So happy for the santas. Love the fabric, so pretty. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn so glad some have found new homes and boy do I like what came in your parcel,enjoy my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy K...havee fun with those...glad there are no more tears..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yummmmm... great mail... I just get bills...lol
    EnJoY playing with your new arrivals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics...I can so understand that you had to have some! lol. Hmmm...I must check out that site...I haven't shopped there before! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like happy endings, especially for the Santas.
    Lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete