Saturday, 2 August 2014

F.N.W.F.

Friday night I planned to Join Cheryll and everyone for some stitching but time got away from me and by the time I finally found the small Christmas tree and packed the car it was too late to sew so off to bed I went.  I had to get up early to get to my stall...
Here I am set up ready to go.  Sorry about the quality of the photo but the sun was coming through the window (in reality I took a bad photo so my buddy Jeanette didn't feel so bad lol)..
 
I had a lovely day on my stall but I came home with some very sad Santa's and Reindeer that didn't find a new home.  Some are very put out.  So tomorrow I will pop a few up to see if someone out there will bring a smile back to their little faces and give them a new home to go to.  For now cuppa for me and off to bed - I'm pooped...
 
Keryn

10 comments:

  1. hope the stall went well...........hope the sad santas find a home fast....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn your stall looks fantastic,and a great idea to put them on here to get new homes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your table...but anything Christmassy looks good to me!
    Will check out the sad santas tomorrow ... Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Thanks Keryn.You're such a good friend. Love the stall, looks fabulous. On no not sad Santa's & reindeers. I'm sure they'll be homed soon. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice of you to try and take a bad photo.... I can still see it all nicely though!!! haha... sorry the sales didn't go too well but I'm sure they will quickly find new homes...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stand looks amazing Keryn. I'm sure we will help put a smile back on their little faceslol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to rummage through you elves and Santas and hope they all find new homes soon. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete