Monday, 29 September 2014

BAD KERYN.....

Okay I'm a bad wife - I admit it...
 
For nearly 30 years I have been married to the same man (I know he should be up to parole soon), but for about the last 20 years I have had a secret love for another man.  The first time I saw him he stole my heart and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to give him up.  Every year I promise this will be the last time I have anything to do with him and I try and I try but then he bats those eyes and calls my name and I am drawn right back in.
 
But not this year, this year I am going to be strong - a good wife.
 
And then it happens I get an email and he is trying to sweet talk me.  He is looking mighty fine and new and shiny.  No not this time.  And then he offers cheap, really cheap postage and I am in hook line and sinker....He wants money - I don't care I just have to make sure there is no paper trail.....Thank heavens for a paypal account.  He is on his way, I am excited.
 
He knocks on my door....
 
 
Luckily my husband isn't home...
 
 
Be still my beating heart...
 
 
Meet Jim Shore isn't he handsome...And such a beautiful back....
 
 
I tried to stop at one really I did....
 
 
So if you help me keep my little secret I promise this will be the absolutely LAST time I have anything to do with Jim.
 
Now I have to go, I have to hide the evidence I mean pack up before my hubby comes home..
 
I wonder if there is a CHRISTMASAHOLIC meeting close by????
 
Keryn
 


15 comments:

  1. Ha ha you crack me up. They are absolutely gorgeous, and we do not believe for one minute that this will be the last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have competition with Jim...as I love him too. But I'm not stopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you are so funny Karen you would be good at writing a novel,oh those santas are beautiful,but you had better hid them from Cheryl when she comes over or they might go home with her,lol.enjoy your love affair keryn,lol.poor hubby,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, well if there is such a club I'm sure you wont be the only one attending and I'm also pretty sure I'll be seating my bottom in the chair besides yours at every meeting lol :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Keryn. I love JIm too. I saw his newest one on FB & wanted to order it. I was trying to resist. Hmm thanks for the reminder must go look now. Resistance is now futile. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to your blog but your reputation precedes you! I think you're a serial offender! At least you chose a good looking guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!!!! I just knew his name was Jim!!!! Because I feel the same Lol! Love your new addition. My lips are sealed but I have to say there maybe a little blackmail in the works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAhh Keryn, you made me giggle...loved your post ...I am a Christmasaholic as well...Hugs o'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very naughty. With your huge collection your hubby is not likely to notice a new one when they are out for Christmas. PS Love what you made Christine in the last swap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh he's gorgeous - show them off - hubby won't notice lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha... well I won't tell your hubby about your little daliance with jim/santa.....lovely.. it's good to treat yourself..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cracked up when reading this post because I knew from the first few sentences what it was about! I remember. And I think you led me down the same path as well!! And thank you for doing that - I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats a great post Keryn, I to love Jim Shore. I have 3 of his santas living at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love his quilted behind! I have tried several times unsuccessfully to kidnap my friends giant Jim Shore snowman. They are all too cute.

    ReplyDelete