Thursday, 18 September 2014

COMPETITION..

Today was the most miserable day, cold and wet all day.  My Queensland buddy was bragging shorts and tee shirt weather as I was donned in my singlet, thermal, long sleeve tee, hoodie and then had to add a coat to go and bring my new baby lamb up out of the rain.
 
So while I was out there I noticed these...
 
 
Ducks and lot's of them.  About a dozen - just lurking.  I think they have heard how ungrateful the chickens have been regarding the new Chateau and are just waiting for their chance to sneak into some luxury accommodation.
 
On the sewing front I have finally started....
 
 
I am in an online sewing swap F.H.F.S. and even though the next swap isn't till October lot's of the girls have already got their gifts in the mail. Me well I hadn't even started - until today.  The theme is polka dot and mine is a bit more like dot without the polka.  I'm not sure if I'm happy with the red so there may need to be a change.  For those girls in the swap that haven't got your gift yet let me know if your not happy with the above and I can go to plan B.......
 
Keryn
 



11 comments:

  1. Love the ducks, good luck with your new start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you make me laugh maybe the ducks can live with the chooks Keryn.I think you new start looks lovely my friend,enjoy your evening.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurkng ducks, ungrateful chickens...love it K.......nice sneakies I think it looks perfect!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little ducks. We have two who come everyday, look in the kitchen window and quark until we run out of food. Don't worry I only started my spotty gift yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some of those kind a ducks who hang around our place. Some even sit in the trees! I'm sure whatever you make is going to be gorgeous. Mine spotty gift has been ready for weeks. I just haven't got around to photographing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh luv-a-duck.... they seem very happy waddling around....

    dotty spotty..... same things different words??? it's going to be gorgeous...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I would agree...look out Chickie's the Ducks are eyeing off the luxury accommodations. Your Dottie's are lovely and I promise I won't boast about the blue sky and sunshine here today...oops! Guess I just did! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh be careful chookies those duckies will take over the Chateau.
    Love you dots .......

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can anyone not like those lovely choices. Love seeing the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If "she" doesn't like it...hoohummm... I'll take it off your hands... Just to be nice of course!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plan A looks pretty good to me Keryn, Have the ducks found a new home

    ReplyDelete