Monday, 15 September 2014

I LOVE MAIL.....

Don't you love when you open the post office box and there is a red card telling you that you have a parcel?  I certainly do...
 
Today there was a card, I didn't get very excited.  I wasn't expecting anything and I thought it was one of those boring bike/car/tractor magazines that my husband constantly gets.
 
No this was for me (do the happy dance, yes the happy dance).  The beautiful Shez had sent me a parcel.  It was beautifully wrapped, with a lovely note for my recent birthday.
 
 
And in the parcel was this - one of her world famous towels.  Shez is so generous and on more than one occasion I have seen her send these to other bloggers and I will confess on the odd occasion I have had tea towel envy.  But no more envy from me tah dah... 
 
 
Now there is a very nasty rumour going around that I am a Christmas-aholic so this will fit right in. 
Don't you just love this pudding (how did Shez know how much I love plum pudding, mmmmm pudding)..
 
So I gave it a trial run on the oven - pretty spiffy right..
 
 
 The children are under a death threat to look and not touch.
 
Thank you sooo much Shez I just LOVE it. 
 
Keryn


12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely gift, clever Shez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love Christmas Dear K.....LOL....who would know!!!!!.....how thoughtful is our Shez....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous towel from Shez. I love your oven too, Keryn. I'd love to have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, Shez' hand towels are highly sought after!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...lovely surprise.. . Shez's towels are the best...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerryn so glad you got a lovely surprise,yep i am sure someone told me you love xmas,lol,hope thats right.Enjoy your day my lovely friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you Keryn ! I know what you mean about towel envy for those lovely one s Shez makes..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the aqua

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh very cute Keryn. Isn't Shez a gem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous... & so are YOU and the wonderful SHeZ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are soooooo lucky. Lovely work from Shez.

    ReplyDelete