Tuesday, 23 September 2014

LAGGING BEGIND...

I am in a wonderful online swap group - Friends Having Fun Stitching.  Our next swap is coming up fast and I am really lagging behind.  I have flip flopped on what to make about ten times.  I finally settled on something and then Jerry the Janome decided she would throw a spanner in the works.  Well I took her to task, unscrewed her, defluffed her, went over her with a fine tooth comb and gave her a good talking too.  Today her mood had improved greatly.  So to my partner don't worry I am on my way....


The theme is polka dot - mine is a little less polka and a little more dot. 

Keryn
 


9 comments:

  1. oooOO it's looks wonderful from this tiny peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi keryn what a gorgeous sneak peek,love it,dont panic you have till the 10th of Oct,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it is looks gorgeous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So annoying when our friendly sewing machines don't want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lucky partner - it looks gorgeous Keryn. Glad Jerry is behaving today - still 3 weeks left before deadline lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking lovely. Well done getting the machine to behave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased you sorted Jerry out.. I see you have changed your mind but the sneak peek looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you still have heaps of time....good old Jerry....looking good Dear K xxxxx

    ReplyDelete