Monday, 1 September 2014

MEET MOLLY...

Okay Molly head up shoulder back it's time to make your debut for the blogging ladies (don't be scared I was my first time but they really are a cracker jack group of people)..
 
 
Honey is doing a great job of looking after her..
 
 
And here she is with her cousin who is a little older...
 
 
He is not feeling the best tonight, he had that little operation, you know the one where the fellas need a frozen packet of peas....don't worry buddy you will feel better in a couple of days...
 
Keryn
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Lol never heard it referred to as an operation but then I suppose it is lol...... Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snip goes the shears..oh that should be click I think...lol
    They are both good looking young ones aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chez what a talent you are - you could go into song writing......

      Delete
  3. Oh Keryn she is the cutest thing. Gorgeous little family you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry my ipad freezes every now and then and it won't let me finish writing,lol,those babies are so cute with there black faces,thankyou for sharing my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Miss Molly is, would love to give her a cuddle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet little wobbly lamb.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely family photos Keryn.....

    ReplyDelete