Thursday, 25 September 2014

NEVER TOO MUCH BLING....

Today I finished my FHFS swap gift, now I just have to give it a little sparkle.  The only problem is I sometimes get carries away (I know that's hard to believe).  I always say you can never have too much sparkle or glitter or bling.  Apparently not everyone thinks the same - so to my partner if I go a little crazy you can always take some off..

 
Tomorrow I have high hopes that the weather will clear and I will get this in the ground..
 
 
The weather is suppose to clear, it was very wet today.  Hubby told me that this house was a NO ROSE zone...I'm sorry I just can't help myself.  If no one tells him then maybe he won't notice...
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. A girl can't have too much bling. Hate to tell you dear friend, but I think hubby might notice a rose bush or two lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on... add some more BLinG... lol
    And go for it in the garden as well...add more roses too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I can't wait to see what you have made,I love rose bushes so I hope your hubby doesn't notice Keryn,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every garden needs some roses, sneak them in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes everything needs bling, lots of bling. :). Every garden needs roses too. I didn't have any for a long time as i rent then decided bugger it i'm buying roses. They live happily in pots. Wish i didn't wait so long to have roses again. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the other side of that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh what a tease you are!!! Grow your beautiful roses just because you can. They struggle up were in the humidity. I won't blab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bling is great !!
    Are they roses? I can't grow them on my block either as we have bore water..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup... bling is vital... can't have too much.....
    we won't tell about the roses... we all have our little secrets!!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bling, too.
    Hope you get the planting done.

    ReplyDelete