Wednesday, 24 September 2014

NOT LAGGING ANYMORE....

Well what a day.
 
My son gave me a voucher to a day spa so today was the day.  I was going to have a facial, massage and a pedicure.  So I kicked off my gumboots and off I went.  Very fancy and very special.  I even had my toe nails painted which was a real treat.  I did get a little concerned when they had to get the belt sander out for the bottom of my feet!
 
I then treated myself to lunch and headed home - I was determined to get stuck into my polka dot swap - and I did..
 
Up to quilting.  Rocking along I am, maybe it's these fancy new toes..
 
 
Now I know there is a dotty button in here somewhere..
 
 
So I iron up the backing ready for first thing tomorrow. 
 
 
Then I had a bit of a panic attack - maybe I should have checked to make sure my partner likes Christmas...Oh Dear.....
 
Keryn
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn ,lol,you are such a dag ,picturing you dancing around with your new toes,lol. I think everyone loves Xmas and I am pretty sure your partner does,so you are safe,lol.,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like Christmas???
    Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toes look fab Cheryl, I can see them from here! ha ha
    Well you've been productive & I'm sure no offense will be caused if your partner doesn't like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day of pampering. Well done on the sewing. who doesn't love xmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves Christmas....nice way to spend a day...show us your toes Love !!!!!!!....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to spend the day. Yes everyone love Christmas. I'll give it a home if tour partner doesn't. :)
    Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing what a pedicure can do for you.... well done with the spots.... are there people who don't like Christmas???????/
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a fabulous day, Keryn. I'm sure whoever gets your gift will love it. I mean, who doesn't like Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Keryn...who in their right mind doesn't LoVe Christmas...
    Oh well I'll take it off her hands...hoo hmmm...
    Can't wait to SEE it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice to be spoilt..
    Who doesn't like Christmas ?? Bet your partner will love their dotty gift.
    Love your buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now who doesn't like Christmas.....oh wait that would be my Grinch of a hubby but I don't take any notice of him around that time of the year LOL and I'm sure your partner will love your spotty Christmas themed parcel when it lands in her mailbox :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely day out Keryn...chuckling here about the belt sander lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I am so late with commenting the lovely effects of your pampering have probably worn off by now! Great project! What? Some people don't like Christmas?????? Oh my goodness! I don't know any do you?

    ReplyDelete