Tuesday, 21 October 2014

BUSY, BUSY..

Just a couple of weeks until the trading table at the Quilt Show and my sewing room is full of...
 
                Half stuffed, half made, half ready things that need to get a move on and get finished..

                                                                  Santa needs a face..

 
Deer's need feet and hands painted..
 
 
And Pom Pom's need to be fluffed and have their faces put on..
 
 
With a bit of luck they will turn into this...
 
 
Boy looking at all that I'd better get back to it....
 
Keryn
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. Keryn my eyes are boggling! I'm sure you'll get it all done... but maybe your brain will be scrambled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you sure will be busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting it all done. They sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keryn oh I love seeing your Xmas goodies my friend,I have faith that it will all be done in time,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh K......you really are amazing.....love them...they do make you smile your little creations....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is like my worst nightmare......stuffing body parts and doing faces is my least favourite thing to do. So glad there are experts like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a busy girl but I am sure you will get all your gorgeous creations done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh much Christmas joy at your place Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a clever cookie. You always make the most gorgeous creations. Am about to start putting out a few of the wonderful bits I've bought from you this year. Think it's time I made a small start

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks flat chat at your place... so very clever... delightful goodies
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete