Tuesday, 14 October 2014

HAPPINESS IS - A DEAR FRIEND.

It has been a while since I posted.  I have been very poorly for over a week.  I didn't even make it down to the post office to pick up our mail.  Yesterday I knew the bills would be piling up so down I went.  One of those lovely red cards fell out of the box and I knew there was a parcel.  I wasn't expecting anything....how exciting..
 
I saw the name on the back - the beautiful Peg.  Well what a treat there was inside that little red bag, it was filled with a whole lot of wonderful.  It looked like this..
 
 
Is this not the sweetest card you have ever seen.  My grand daughter told me it was "bootiful" and I think she is right!
 
Inside was..
 
 
One of Peg's world famous journals sooo pretty..
 
And..
 
 
A gorgeous project bag and look at the inside..
 
 
Look at these little stars..
 
 
I saw pictures of this when Peg was making it and I thought how lucky someone was going to be - didn't realise it was going to be me.  I'm going on a retreat next weekend so this will come in very handy.
 
I enjoy blogging even if  I'm not always that good at it, one of the things I love the most is the kindness and caring that comes from people most of who I have never even met and it is such a blessing.
 
To dear Peg, Thank you for my wonderful parcel - you are one of the greatest blessings of all.
 
Keryn
 
 


11 comments:

  1. That was definitely a worthwhile trip to the post box. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unexpected surprise is always good

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous parcel to brighten your day Keryn. You too are one of those kind and caring people you spoke of dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely surprise. Peg is such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen she sure is and so are you,the friendship amongst bloggers is awesome,hope you feel better soon and enjoy those beautiful gifts from sweet Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear K....you are so very welcome...love to you, hope you are better....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg certainly is a special person. I hope you're feeling much better now, Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful surprise. Peg is a lovely lady. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear you have not been feeling good... hope you are up and running on full steam again soon... lovely parcel from Peg to help you on your way...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely parcel...hope it cheered you a little. I am sorry you are feeling unwell. Hope you feel better soon..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling much better!
    What a beautiful parcel from Peg. She makes such lovely things...

    ReplyDelete