Wednesday, 29 October 2014

LUNCH WAS.....

YUMMY..
 
I made tea cup trifles..
 
 
And Jelly cakes, when I went to bed there were 12 but this morning there were only 8 I think a great big rat with 2 legs must have got into the fridge overnight..
 
 
And bread, I made two loaves in case the big rat was hungry when he came home from work..
 
 
And this was the berry tart before it went in the oven..
 
 
And I ended the day by finishing to pack for the trading table.  See you latter fellers I hope you all find a new home this weekend.
 
 
 
Fingers crossed.
 
Keryn
 
 
 




9 comments:

  1. What gorgeous food you made for your lunch Keryn. Looking at it makes me hungry. All your gorgeous creations look amazing and I have no doubt they will find new homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunch looks so yummy.
    Good luck for the weekend. I'll be in Mansfield..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delicious looking food, no wonder he couldn't resist. Good luck with your stall, I'm sure they will all go to new homes as they are irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should be selling your food at the trading table too! Looks scrumptious. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be joining your rat in raiding those yummy treats !!

    Good luck fellas in finding a new home. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooling here!!! You need a big rat trap for that naughty rat at your house Lol! I am sure your cute little people will fly off the table x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you dong the rat ...,,good luck dear K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh... I wish I was there.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yumm!!!!
    Good luck with your stall. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete