Tuesday, 28 October 2014

MEET "THE GENERAL"..

At the retreat on the weekend I made this..
 
"THE GENERAL"
 
 
Over the years I have made a few of these Santa's but I think this would have to be one of my favourites.  The main reason is this fabric - don't you just love it.  It is a fabric from French General - say no more and hence the name.
 
I have just finished getting ready for tomorrow, I am hosting a lunch.  The table is ready with the good china, might just get hubby to move is smelly work jacket off the end of the table..
 
 
Kitchen ready to go and bread sitting in the pot doing it's thing ready to be baked in the morning..
 
 
We are having fresh bread, home made pasta with Napoli sauce and beautiful fresh buffalo mozzarella and spinach, berry autumn pie, jelly cakes and tea cup trifles.
 
Keryn
 




9 comments:

  1. Oh my the general is a smart looking fellow ,oh really you didn't have to go to this much trouble for me,lol,oh it sounds wonderful Keryn,have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love The General.
    What time is lunch....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the General! I'm with Jo what times lunch, my invite must have got lost in the mail??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous general. Sounds like a lovely menu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious. It was great to meet the General in person

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the General.... just amazing how clever you are Keryn.... and hosting a yummy lunch .. the table looks fantastic....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous man The General is. Lunch sounds yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I do think the General is handsome.
    And your table setting is delightful.
    Hope it all went well.

    ReplyDelete