Thursday, 30 October 2014

NEXT PROJECT..

All my goodies left today to go to Philip Island ready for the quilt show over Melbourne Cup weekend.  So it took me about an hour to tidy the sewing room (you can't be creative and be tidy at the same time) and then I was ready for the next project.  I am in an online swap FHFS and we have to swap 12 yep 12 gifts so today I got started. 
 
 
Are you my buddy because if you are this might be coming to you.
 
And I started this...
 
 
I have a plan in my head I hope it turns out like I think it's going to.  So to my buddy I hope you like it so far..
 
Keryn
 


11 comments:

  1. Very interesting and very similar fabrics to the ones I'm using for my person in this swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn,very lucky buddy i would say,love your work,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hardly time to catch your breath loi. Ooh hope it's me - all looks very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fabrics, Keryn. I wonder who the lucky person will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOohhh Looking good! and who would be disappointed with such a gorgeous fabric selection! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the jolt..... looks good.... now if I wrapped something now I would have forgotten what I put in there by the time it came to posting..... (heehee)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely!!! Love it! Better get my skates on.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking lovely, but I have already had a turn!
    I need to take stock of where I am up to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perhaps I'm her...????
    Looks great for whoever receives it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe me LOL...looking good dear K ....

    ReplyDelete