Monday, 27 October 2014

RETREAT...

On the weekend I was lucky enough to spend time with some wonderful blogging ladies at Millrose Cottage in Ballan.  What a beautiful shop, café and accommodation.  Sue and her hubby have done an incredible job, thought of everything and it was a treat being part of it.  Now you know what a bad blogger I am and I have no photos!  But if you duck over to Barb she did a great job of taking photos.
 
I am busy packing for my trading table next weekend and I thought I would give you a peek of what's going to Phillip Island.  But if you see anything over the next few days that you think you would like to buy just let me know.
 
Tonight I have been packing blankets, lot's of blankets..
                      
 
                      
 
Tomorrow I will share what I sewed at the retreat, especially my Big Santa who I have named
 
"The General"
 
 
Keryn
 



9 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn so glad you had a great time,I didn't realize you were going,I did miss not being with you girls.Boy you are so amazing with all the beautiful things you sew.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like yet another great day at Millrose, Keryn! how wonderful!
    Your market goodies will sell quickly I'm sure - they look fab... & your Santa faces turned out just perfect, well done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. Didn't realise you were going to the retreat. Am lucky enough to belong to that wonderful group of Mill Rosie bloggers, but is a bit tricky getting away for 3 days. sounds like you all had fun. Look forward to see what sewing you got done over the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is if "The General" doesn't sell he can come and live at my place . Thanks for helping to make our weekend such a fantastic weekend away and is was lovely to finally put a face to your name although I did imagine you with dark hair lol :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blankies!!!! Glad you had a great retreat.. Such a lovely place x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of lovely snuggly blankies...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet baby blankies. They look sew soft and cuddley with the minki on them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The General ! Lucky you to meet the girls ,,,love those blankets K. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keryn, you have been busy! The blankies are delightful!!

    ReplyDelete