Wednesday, 22 October 2014

SANTA FACES....

I love making Santa's and Reindeers - except when it comes to doing the faces.  I put it off till the last minute, move Santa from one spot to another but today was they day.  I lined them up in a long row and off I went.  Over many years I have made many, many Santa's but I still get nervous when I have to do the face.  You spend hours making a Santa, especially the big Santa and one little slip and Santa ends up in bin.  But today was a good day and all the boys played nice.  I finished a big Santa...
 
I love the fabric..
 
 
I gave him a special button made of ceramic..

 
I'm happy with his face..
 
 
Looking good Big Boy...
 
 
Ready to go on the trading table.....
 
Keryn
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Oh Keryn he is absolutely gorgeous,you are so clever my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his face! Well worth the nerves as he turned out beautifully :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great, Keryn. Many years ago, I used to do ceramics and always hated doing faces too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute & adorable. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such a handsome fella...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. And what an elegant Santa he is.. Great face Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love him - such a gorgeous big fella. He will be first to sell I bet. Love the fabric you've used in his coat

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here am I thinking you would be doing faces in your sleep.
    Actually, I do agree with you. It is the final touch and it can make or break!

    ReplyDelete