Monday, 24 November 2014

DOGHOUSE...

I have been busy decorating and I did join Wendy for FNWF and yesterday I was already to blog about it but things didn't go quite like they were planned.
 
Hubby ran over my dog, she is a little worse for wear but okay.  A trip to the vet, doggie pain killer, anti inflammatory tablets and cream for the gash.  I thought the worse when it happened, I am not a drinker but yesterday I reckon I could have knocked the top off a bottle of something and drunk it dry.  She is sleeping soundly now...
 
 
I am VERY attached to this little mut so today she is getting lot's of special treatment.
 
Guess where hubby is - Yep the Doghouse.
 
Keryn
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh, no ..... and ouch!! So pleased the outcome was okay. We do have to look after these special friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so glad your gorgeous dog is okay Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noo Keryn what a shame ,but it is good that things werent worse and poor hubby in the dog house he is probably feeling pretty rotten,sending big hugs my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I'm sure everyone is feeling bad. Hope the "MUT" will be better soon and hubby will be ok too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear!! Hope your poor Mutt is feeling better today and I'm sure your hubby is feeling just as bad as well ((((HUGS)))) :( Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to hear your doggie is ok,it must have been a shock to the system for both of you. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon. I think your hubby would be feeling pretty bad too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh No! Poor little poochie! I hope she is responding to all that love and attention. Poor Hubby he must feel so awful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, poor puppy, and poor hubby too. I hope she's ok. She has a gorgeous bed to sleep in while she recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh l your poor baby ...:poor hubby as well ...big hug to all of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear... not good... Keryn I send hugs to you & of course healing smooches to your furbaby... he's in good hands x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness..... what a big scare!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete