Sunday, 9 November 2014

FNWF..

I joined the beautiful Cheryll and lot's of lovely other ladies for Friday Night With Friends.  I am a little slow to post but I will tell you why in a Minnie.  Friday night I some more on the Secret Sewing..
 
 
And a little tag to go on a present..
 
 
Thank you Cheryll for being a wonderful host like always.
 
The rest of this post is lots of photos and family self indulgent (so that's your chance to look away)..
My beautiful grand son turns one this week and today was his party.  My daughter is incredibly talented and boy can she decorate and put on a party and it looked like this..
 
 
and..
 
 
and..
 
 
and..
 
 
and..
 
 
 
and..
 
 
I wondered why my wattle was looking a little bare today lol.
 
It was a wonderful day.  Happy birthday my beautiful boy and well done mum.
 
Keryn.
 
 
 P.S. Check back tomorrow I am having a little sale!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Yes well done mum ...happy birthday to your little man xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your grandie. Your daughter certainly is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've popped over from FNwF. Happy birthday to your grandson. The decorations were gorgeous. Love your progress on your sewing....can't wait to see how it finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching. Looks like your daughter has your flair for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous grandson. The decorating looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little xmas tag Keryn. OMG I think your daughter has your talent for creativity. It is absolutely amazing what she has done. Hope your gorgeous little boy enjoyed his special day. See you tomorrow for the sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keryn ,love your stitching and boy your daughter is a chip of the old block,her decorating is awesome,looks like it straight from a home mag,and a big happy birthday to you little man.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your little grandson. Your daughter has done a wonderful job of decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your secret sewing is coming along well...what a gorgeous party put on... well done to your daughter and happy happy to your grandson.... I bet he was just delighted....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOo nice secret sewing. Love the decorating. Happy Birthday to your GS. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW... talent runs in your family doesn't it! :)
    HappY BirTHDaY little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful decorating for a special little boy. Happy birthday xxx Nice secret sewing.

    ReplyDelete