Thursday, 27 November 2014

I'M IN A MESS...

It is a little messy at my house at the minute..
 
No sewing is being done.  I can't get into the sewing room. 
 
 
My sewing room in my new house was very dark, so dark I had to wear a miners cap everytime I wanted to sew.  So my beautiful SIL and hubby (yes in the doghouse hubby) did something wonderful..
 
 
The only downside is I forgot there would be a mess, a big mess.  Along with the Christmas decorating mess I am in I'm not sure which way is up.  But today I will pull myself together and get organised because this weekend I am getting a very special visit from some very special people - I have dubbed it the Royal Visit and I will share that with you tomorrow.  I have to dash I have some painting to finish.
 
Keryn

 
 


12 comments:

  1. woohoo... perfect window for light and viewing.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those royal visitors behave themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Ho Yumm... your room will sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift of lots of light. Enjoy your royal visitors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you crack my up ,i love your new window and dont panic i am sure your royal visitors have come to have fun with you,its so exciting Keryn.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes there has to be a mess before the organising can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much better to be able to see in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you worry about the mess. Your Royal Highnesses will not be worried in the least lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely view, the messy I'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous to have your window in and when you have done the painting it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the Royals!! Fantastic window!

    ReplyDelete